This site is dedicated to providing information about Bedford Public Schools F.I.R.S.T. robotics programs, and is sponsored by the Bedford Express Robotics Boosters.
Bedford Express Robotics Boosters is a 501(c)3 organization, and all donations are are tax deductible!
*If you have filled out an application, but have not received any emails regarding robotics, please search your spam folder for email from firstname.lastname@example.org.*
- FLL (4th - 5th grades) - Tuesday, August 25, 2015 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Introduction to this year's challenge - "Trash Trek"
- Practices will officially start on Sept. 8th
- JFLL (K - 3rd grades) - Wednesday, September 9, 2015 from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Introduction to this year's challenge- "Waste Wise"
- Practices will officially start the week of Sept. 14
- FTC (6th - 8th Grades) - Saturday, September 12, 2015 from 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Workshops will be in the morning, for students wanting to attend. The official kick-off will begin at Noon. Parents are requested to attend at noon. More information will be coming soon!
- Game Title has not been released
- Practices officially begin Monday, Sept. 14, though coaches may contact you about earlier team building practices.
- States = Dec. 18-19
2015 Registration information -
Our program is built on volunteers! The more volunteers we have, the more teams we have! We are currently recruiting coaches and mentors at all levels. If you would be interested in coaching or mentoring a team, please fill out the coach/mentor application. This does not commit you, but it will get you on our list to get more information to you.
Bedford has programs for Kindergarteners through 12th graders. Our teams are for Bedford Public Schools students only. We do welcome anyone from any district or homeschool to our summer camps, but our teams are for BPS kids only. We would love to help you start a team in your district if you are not in Bedford. Contact Debbie May for more information about starting a team.
Bedford ExpreSS WINS Michigan State FIRST Robotics Championship!
HELP OUT THE ROBOTICS PROGRAM BY ASSOCIATING YOUR KROGER PLUS CARD WITH US! IT REQUIRES A ONCE A YEAR ONLINE SIGN UP. (INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE) AFTER THAT, EVERY TIME YOU SHOP KROGER, OUR PROGRAM EARNS MONEY. PLEASE BE SURE TO PICK OUR ROBOTICS PROGRAM AS THERE IS ANOTHER BEDFORD ROBOTICS ASSOCIATION THAT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH BEDFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS. OUR NUMBER IS 83887, AND WE ARE LISTED AS BEDFORD EXPRESS ROBOTICS - BEDFORD HIGH SCHOOL.